Win Proof Copies of THE TWELVE and COLLUSION

Friday, June 04, 2010, 2:12 PM



I'm giving away five signed pairs of proofs of the Vintage paperback edition of THE TWELVE and an advance copy of its sequel, COLLUSION. The special paperback edition of THE TWELVE is a very limited run and has never been for sale, and you can also get to read COLLUSION two months before anyone else!

To enter, you need a Twitter account to answer a very simple question: Which major literary prize did the American edition of THE TWELVE, called THE GHOSTS OF BELFAST, win? The answer is right on my home page at http://www.stuartneville.com/! To enter, just tweet the following, replacing the asterisks with your answer:

THE TWELVE, aka THE GHOSTS OF BELFAST, by @stuartneville won the *** ******* ***** Book Prize!

Remember, your tweet has to be exactly those words, including my Twitter name, @stuartneville, or I won't see your entry.

The contest closes at 12:00 noon UK time on Monday 7th of June, after which five entries will be chosen at random. Good luck!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Patrick Reardon said...

This is way cool of you!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just opened a Twitter account so I can enter - based on reading the first chapter of The Twelve online which has really drawn me in. Top notch stuff, Stuart, and thanks for the comp.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Sean Patrick Reardon said...

I opened a Twitter account for the same reason and turned my work buddies on to CH1 of "Collusion". They loved it, especially the last sentence.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home