Another Link: The First Official Review

Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 9:47 PM

You may notice a pattern developing here. A more substantial post one day, a link or two the next, and so on. Today's link is a bit special, though...

Declan Burke's review of THE TWELVE originally appeared in last weekend's Sunday Independent, but I'm linking to Dec's own blog version. I have to say I'm very, very happy with my first official press review, so many thanks to Declan. Incidentally, the review is a round-up of three books, including John Connolly's latest, THE LOVERS. I called into my local Eason's today and was surprised to find THE LOVERS already on sale, but no sign of my humble effort, even though it comes out a week before John's.

On another note, I'm giving serious consideration to trying a video diary, or vlog, of the days leading up to publication, including the launch at No Alibis in Belfast on Thursday 26th of June. You have been warned...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Damian said...

Oooh, a day (or week) in the life of a red-hot debut author! Luv it!

Hmmm... what sort of footage?

Stu strumming on a guitar?

Stu going through his closet trying to decide on the black Van Halen T-shirt or the red Van Halen T-shirt?

Stu googling himself? :-O (ok, maybe save that one for the X-rated director's cut)

Stu gassing up his Beamer for yet another trip to Belfast?

Stu eating beans (speaking of gas!)on toast? Ewwww...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home