Just a couple of links...

Friday, June 12, 2009, 10:20 PM

Bit of a filler post today, I'm afraid. Well, it's better than nothing, plus I'm saving the good stuff for the weekend.

First, the audio of my interview with Malachi O'Doherty is now online, which opens with our rather bemused sounding reaction to a bus driving past. The interview was conducted in a car parked close to Botanic Gardens, which was fun, and it seems it gives the proceedings a nice acoustic quality. You may find my diction isn't quite as cleat as Malachi's...

And an interview has just gone online at The Book Depository, which was done a few months back. I also did 'My favourite books' piece for them at the time, but I don't know if that's going to appear.

A more substantial post will come tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Josephine Damian said...

Does this mean you start giving away the swag this weekend?

I wonder who's listened to your podcast more times - me or Aerin? lol

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Malachi O'Doherty said...

I've tidied up that intro now.

Cheers,

Malachi

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home