Thirty Days and Counting...

Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 10:18 PM

So, it is now exactly thirty days until THE TWELVE is officially released in the UK. To celebrate that fact, I am going to set myself a rather rash challenge: one blog post per day between now and then. Seeing as I'm hardly a prolific blogger at the best of times, that might be a bit of a stretch, but I'm going to give it a go.

Some of the posts will be purely self-promotional, while others will be more philosophical. Some might just be news items about me, or even other bloggers. But I will do my very best to blog once a day until July 2nd.

To kick off, here's some rather splendid news: a fantastic story titled LIVING ON THE BLOOD OF OTHERS by a certain Betsy Dornbusch has just been published in the latest issue of ThugLit!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger McKoala said...

So, I'm guessing we have to make the rash promise to read the blog for 30 days? OK, then!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Josephine Damian said...

One week of this and you'll be posting YouTube video blog filler.

Seriously, looking forward to your debut-author-insights (in between the YouTubes)

3:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie Eyberg said...

I for on would like to hear about progress on your next book as well as this one.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Bowman said...

Well, this could be interesting.

7:30 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

And by the way, it's the 3rd. Still waiting...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Josephine Damian said...

I'm with Sex! It's Day 2 of your blog-a-thon and you're already slacking.

Perhaps you're too busy "scratching the itch" - ;-) a phrase you use in a rather different context than does Donald Maass.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home