London Calling: Signing at Piccadilly Waterstone's

Friday, July 24, 2009, 8:39 PM

I'm off to London this week. Among my activities will be an interview for the BBC World Service's Strand programme, which I believe will air on Wednesday (a link to the iPlayer version will be provided as and when).

I will also be doing some drop-in signings at various bookshops around the Big Smoke, and the plan is to be at the Piccadilly branch of Waterstone's between 12:00 and 12:30 on Tuesday 28th of July, so do come and say hello if you're in the area. As an incentive, the fist person to find me there (if any) will win a free copy of The Twelve!

In other news...

I'm led to believe that BBC Radio Ulster's Sunday Sequence programme will be "discussing" The Twelve this weekend. Again, a link to the iPlayer version will be provided when it's available.

Competition Results

The winners of the competition to win signed copies of The Twelve plus limited edition copies of The Six by answering two questions are Floriana of Ancona, Italy, and friend of the blog Mary from Cumbria - well done to you two, your books are in the post!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger McKoala said...

I'm thinking I might not be able to claim the Piccadilly Twelve. Hope a faithful blog reader can make it, though!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Precie said...

Hope you're having a great time! Hope the reception of The Twelve is spectacular!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home