Getting closer - Word count 55,016 (wp) 71,000 (pr)

Friday, November 17, 2006, 1:36 AM

It's another late post tonight. Time for writing has been in limited supply, but I've stayed up tnight to get some done. This isn't out of a sense of wanting to move things on, but rather just wanting to know what happens next.

Remember the rollercoaster analogy from an earlier post? The summit is now in view, the greasy chain dragging us ever nearer the top. The deathly plummet on the other side in now very close. Using the word processor count (which apparently you shouldn't, as the printer's rule is the proper yardstick) I'd say I'm within 5000 or 10,000 words of the last gambit of the antagonist, and after that it's the climax.

BTW, regarding the awful choice I was faced with in my last post - I found a way to do both with no compromise. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home