Still in hiding...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 9:34 PM

I'm just surfacing to say I'm still alive. I've been swamped with one thing or another for the last couple of weeks and haven't had the time to blog, read, write, or just about anything. It's frustrating because I want to finish my rewrite (just over half way done) and SS@S has sent me a copy of one of her novels which I really want to read. All that and some personal stuff that's bothering me (a long story that goes back more than two years but still isn't resolved) and it's hard to do just about anything right now. I'm just keeping my head down and getting on with it for now.

See you at the other end. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

No hurry on the book. It will still be there when you come up for air.

Personal stuff, eh? Hate that shit, myself. Total bother.

4:42 PM  
Blogger McKoala said...

Pretty swampy here too. Found an hour or so to spend on Maureen today and try out that supemarket start, though - I think it's looking good, but I'll get back to ya!

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home