A New Website for a New Title

Wednesday, December 03, 2008, 8:51 PM


I've been a busy boy over the weekend and built myself a brand spanky new website. This is largely because no suitable variant on THE TWELVE was available as a domain name, and the old site needed a good going over anyway. Have a look at the links section - I've tried to include as many people as I could in the rush to get it online, concentrating mostly on authors with specific promotional sites, and I've left the 'Friends' section rather bare. If you'd like a link and I've neglected you, please let me know in the comments.

In other news, I have received editorial notes from my other editor, Briony (yes, I have two editors!), and I have to say I'm astounded at her eye for detail, and slightly embarrassed at all the mistakes she's found. I've got another busy period to come as I work through revising the manuscript.

And finally, just thought I'd mention I'm off to New York in March, and I'm as excited as the first time I went.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Eyberg said...

I am always amazed at what other people can find in a manuscript in 30 seconds that you were working on for months.

Site looks good and have fun in NYC.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realize we're all going to expect pictures of you and Moonie when you go to NYC.

11:41 PM  
Blogger McKoala said...

The new site looks excellent and gives you the flexibility to promote the many further novels you will soon be writing...

NY again, hm. It's an addiction.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Love the new site! It plays nicely off of the cover art.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Site looks great, I clicked around trying to find something broken and failed. :D

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Oh wow Stuart! That looks so amazing!!! It is so cool! And I am so touched that you linked my author site! You are too sweet!

You're back in NY in March? For how long? Are you meeting with editors? How cool is that? This is all so exciting for you! And I am so excited for you as well!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home