#GhostsOfBelfast Emergency Contest Judgment Contingency Plan

Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 10:35 PM

So, Twitter is a big bag of arse. When I launched the #GhostsOfBelfast TwitFic contest just over a month ago, I assumed the entries would be available for searching in perpetuity. Apparently not. Therefore, I propose the following:

If you entered the #GhostsOfBelfast contest, just tweet the hash tag #GhostsOfBelfast one more time before midnight on Saturday, and I will spend Sunday finding all the entries using a third party website that can look back further given a username and a search term. It'll be a bit of a slog, but there were so many great entries that I don't want to let any slip past.

With any luck, I'll have the finalists some time on Monday. Apologies to all those who entered for the extra hassle this entails, and I thank you for your patience.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger jjdebenedictis said...

Poor Stuart! I have an extra bottle of ARGH at home, if you've used up all of yours.

11:30 PM  
Blogger dawt said...

Too bad the search is turning out to be such a pain in the patootie! Re-tweet complete.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Aw, sorry to hear that, Stuart. Tweeted.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with the search, Stuart.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is comp still open because of twitter foul up?

6:05 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Aww, poor buddy. Stella'll make it go faster.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I can't wait to see the finalist list!!!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home