2000 words a week - too slow! Word count 11,980 (wp) 15,000 (pr)

Thursday, March 15, 2007, 8:53 PM

God, writing my new novel is like pulling teeth! After another week I'm only 2000 words along. I'm going to have to really knuckle down this weekend and get at least 4000 or 5000 more done. Monday's a holiday for St Patrick's day, so I'll at least have a bit of extra free time to spend on it.

No other news to report, except that if you like monster movies, and don't mind reading subtitles, then go and rent The Host. It's a Korean film and the best of its kind I've seen in a very, very long time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

You get a real holiday for St Pats? Cool.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Yep, and I intend to spend it writing and/or cleaning my house. Exciting, eh? :)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home