Static Electricity

Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 8:16 PM

So, for some reason, I have become a walking Van der Graff generator over the last few months. I don't know why, but if I sit on my couch for any period of time then get up and open my living room door - ZAP! I swear, it's been like the end of Return of the Jedi in my house recently.

It also happens at my office. I was pointing out something to one of my employees on their monitor and ZAP! My arm felt like it had gained several pounds all of its own.

It's not that I'm wearing any particularly new clothes I didn't have six months ago or anything, and my choice of footwear doesn't seem to have any bearing on it. So what's going on? Do I have secret jedi powers or something?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

It's just too dry there, I bet.

You're wearing the same clothes from six months ago?? Typical man. You need to go shopping!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Hey, I can get years out of a shirt! If I find something that looks half decent on me it'll get worn until it disintegrates!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home