Progress Report - Word count 67,084 (wp) 84,000 (pr)

Sunday, May 27, 2007, 9:21 PM

Just a mini post to say things are progressing well. I hadn't written anything since Wednesday, what with getting stuck in lifts and whatnot, plus I spent yesterday working on my website, which I hope to have online by the end of the week. So, this evening I sat down and churned out almost 2500 words. It's a bank holiday tomorrow, so I'll have time to work some more tomorrow between the novel and the website.

On a different note, I'm currenly reading Story by Robert McKee. So far, a very interesting book. I'll post more about that when I have the time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

I just had that book reccommended to me. Can I borrow your copy when you're through?

;D

1:18 AM  
Blogger Stuart Neville said...

Of course you can. I'll pop it into my transatlantic teleporter when I'm done. :)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home